Today, I carry on with the powerpoint and did lists on what I have to do for this project. I also did a schedule of what I’m going to do in the next couple of weeks. I have noticed I haven’t set realistics tasks for each session, as I seem to never fully carry them out. Last session’s targets for this session were: finish all my research posts (on the drafts) and I haven’t finished that, so I moved it to Friday. Created questionnaires and moodboards and I haven’t fully finalised all of them. Because I was at the dentists so I only came for the afternoon session, I didn’t get much done towards my project, apart from planning and further develop my ideas.
Above it was the session’s plan and all I did was carry on the powerpoint and started thinking about the questionnaires.
My targets for the next session is to be productive. And finalize as many things as I can.